Saturday, September 11, 2010

Better than Last Week

I don't like any of the pictures from last week, so I'll just put in a few and then move on to the better stuff. If you don't know what this is about, call, email, or text and I'll explain.


That's done, so here's the good stuff: His mom took him to the park, and naturally he had to swing for about 45 minutes.


Once he was done with that, he went exploring around the playground.


Hmm. Sandbox. Wonder what that's about.

Ooh, these are fun.

I'm told he wouldn't leave that blonde girl alone.

Time for some more swinging.

This morning we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and he sat in the rocking chair out front for about 15 minutes.

He told me he wasn't ready to leave, so we both sat for a while.

After we got done with that, he got to visit a petting zoo. They had all kinds of smelly animals.

He really likes the ducks.

Later he went off-roading in Toys R Us.

More pictures to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment